Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Ustream -- Going LIVE -- Don't Miss Out!!!

Hey all, 

Apologies for the long time since I've blogged. Its been crazy busy and I'll post more about that soon. But for now, I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware that I plan to go LIVE on Ustream tomorrow, 30 July @ 7PM EST. Please follow me on Ustream and you'll receive a notification whenever I go live. I don't have a regular schedule for streaming right now, and I may pop on at any time, but I will always try to give as much notice as possible. I'll be recording all my streams, so if you are in another time zone, you will be able to go back and watch the recording. Try to make it live if you can and join in the chat with everyone. 

Here's a few pics of what I hope to show you tomorrow on the stream...one of my favorite projects from Create Art Retreat: 





These were made in my class with Jodi Ohl called Texturize This. If you are able to take this class -- do it! Jodi is great and the class was really fun! 

Hope to 'see' you on the stream tomorrow night!!! 

Happy Arting!!!

Patti 

9 comments:

  1. Wow, a painted paper class with Julie B and another with Jenny O.... You've been a busy girl! I hope you had a blast!!! I'll catch you on Ustream today, barring any pet emergencies. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally : ) another Patti video. I set my phone to remind me to go to UStream at 7 tonight.
    Looking forward to seeing your art and hearing your voice.

    Joy
    in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am planning to watch and can't wait. I really enjoy your videos. I am trying to find the last one you did because I missed part of it but I can't find it. I am using the ustream app on my IPad. Would you please send me the link to find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol. Not sure which video you mean. I do YouTube vids and just started streaming. Are you signed up to follow me on Ustream? You can find me here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/inkyobsessions-mixed-media-art-fun

      You will be able to see the few vids on Ustream at this link.

      My YouTube channel is at
      http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiqWESzbM3NTuOMgcT7zWAg

      Hope this helps you find it.

      Delete
  4. I had a total blast on your Ustream video tonight. I can't wait until the next one. I did a Ustream the other night that was not fun at all. There were a handful of women who were having a convo amongst themselves, I felt like an intruder. Your Ustream was a polar opposite. Everyone was having fun. You know how to throw a party!!!! The project was awesome as well. I loved how you interacted with all of us, making us part of the creative process. You ROCK Patti Tolley Parrish!!! (((HUGS)))
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kimmie,

      Thank you so very much for such a nice note. I'm so happy you were able to join me tonight. I figure if I'm going to take the time to do something, its gotta be fun or you can count me out. I'm so glad everyone is enjoying themselves on the streams! Its fun for me too! Hugs!

      Delete
  5. Hi Patti.
    I learned about about Silks last night, so maybe now I can use the ones I bought and enjoy! Also went to my local craft store and acquired the modelling cream. That was one of my favs I saw in your video.
    Also I am now peeling cardboard and decorating it, as you talked about with Michelle Ward's stencil.
    I had a great time. Thank you so much for sharing the art and the fun.
    Joy
    in FL

    ReplyDelete