Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm still here!!!

Firstly, I must apologize for my lack of blog posts recently. Its been a crazy busy summer, mostly fun, so I'm not complaining, just explaining. Between working full time, summer activities, some travel, some not so fun stuff, doing YouTube videos and Ustreams, and most awesome - some really great art classes, there just are not enough hours in a day! 

So now that things are calming down (sort of), I'm having issues with eBlogger!!! I can not for the life of me get photos to upload to my blog posts. Sooooo frustrating! I'm working on it to try to figure it out. Meanwhile, should anyone know a fix -- PLEASE reach out and point me in the right direction!

Since an art blog isn't much fun without art, this post is short and sweet. Just wanted you all to know I'm still around and trying to get back to posting regularly. 

Until I get this sorted, please be sure to follow my Inky Obsessions FaceBook page! I post all my art pics and make announcements for when I plan to do a Ustream broadcast or when a new YouTube video is up and running. Its sort of been my blog substitute lately. You can click on each of the links above and join to be sure you don't miss anything. 

Happy Arting! 

Patti 

2 comments:

  1. I am extremely techno challenged, so unfortunately I can't offer help on your upload issues. I had a great time on your last Ustream, so I will look forward to the next with anticipation. (((HUGS)))
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete